Tuesday, April 23, 2024

NAPALM GIRL ANTI-WAR FILM

 

by Ray Jason

 

With our world drowning in so much senseless war and bloodshed, I have recently been thinking about finishing a project that I began several years ago. It is a short but powerful anti-war film that combines my personal Vietnam experience with the immortal message of the Napalm Girl.


However, my film-making skills are very limited. But Fate smiled upon me, and a professional film editor anchored near me a few weeks ago. After developing a friendship, I mentioned my long-dormant project.


He agreed to assist me at a very reasonable fee, and we spent a few days seated at his editing console, piecing together this little film. Even though it is only 14 minutes long, my hope is that it is Powerful, Poignant, Poetic and Persuasive.


If you find merit in this video, please share it widely, so that we can “Give Peace a Chance!”

 

NEVER STOP RUNNING, NAPALM GIRL!

 


           

 




Printfriendly